David Gest - Comments and Message Board

i wonder if david will promote smokey robinson in may at cadagon hall somebody help

Posted 8 years 5 months ago by virginika seaman

virginika seaman's picture

I think hes fabulous darling and i should marry him.

Posted 8 years 5 months ago by zena duvoire

zena duvoire's picture

I think David Gest was fabulous on TV. I had always thought bad things about him before. i suppose the media had got it wrong yet again. You cannot judge a book by its cover thats for sure and there are always 2 sides to every story. I thought David was witty, funny, intelligent and he seems very genuine, it would be great to meet him.

Posted 8 years 6 months ago by charlton97

charlton97's picture

does this guy have an official website?! If not, it is time he got one

Posted 8 years 7 months ago by cloggy

cloggy's picture

I never heard of David Gest before "I'm a celebrity - get me out of here"However, my enjoyment of the show wasentirely due to David Gests' antics. He is a down to earth, compassionate man and I wish him good health and a happy future.

Posted 8 years 7 months ago by David Gest

David Gest's picture

David has proved to be the funniest, intelligent man sonce he's been in the jungle. Initially, I thought he'd last 1 hour, but has he proved me wrong. Also with the weight loss, he's more attractive than when he first went in. He's just been voted out and I can't believe it I really thought he would win.Thanks for the entertainment David

Posted 8 years 7 months ago by mazza

mazza's picture

David Gest

David Gest Quick Links

News Pictures Quotes RSS

Idris Elba Answers The James Bond Question: "It's Just A Rumour. I Have No Idea"

The ‘Luther’ actor is one of the hot favourites to take over from Daniel Craig.

Katy Perry Is Named Forbes Highest Paid Female Entertainer

Perry made more than any other musician this year including rival Taylor Swift and boyband One Direction.

Seth Macfarlane - Ted 2 Video Interview

Seth MacFarlane confesses how he wanted to do something completely different with the new movie.

Mumford & Sons - The Wolf Video

Mumford and Sons launch their video for newest single 'The Wolf', featuring footage from Bonnaroo.

Director Paul Feig Gives First Look At New 'Ghostbusters' Costumes From Upcoming Reboot

Filming has begun on the all-female reboot of the classic comedy and now we’ve been given a sneak peek at the ladies’ uniforms.

Bully - Milkman Audio

Bully have just unveiled their debut album 'Feels Like' and now the four-piece have launched an audio for their first single 'Milkman'.

Has Britney Spears Hit Back At Iggy Azalea Over Poor Chart Performance Of 'Pretty Girls'?

Iggy made her feelings about ‘Pretty Girls’ clear on Sunday, but has Britney Spears fired back?