Radcliffe: 'I'm Not Elijah Wood' - Comments and Message Board

hello! i would just like 2 say that i am an australian living in sydney, and i can tell Daniel and Elijah apart perfectly! of course elijah was a hobit, and daniel was a wizard! they r both extremely cute, and im sure it was just a couple of australians high on pot or sumthing and got them mixed-up! like i said they r both incredibely cute!!!

Posted 10 years 2 weeks ago by elijahs_1

elijahs_1's picture

of course you r not elijah daniel!

Posted 10 years 2 months ago by Violet Lunchell

Violet Lunchell's picture

Well, this is an odd thing I've heard so far becuz those austrailians must be a little too fantic over Elijah. They should relize that they look nothing alike. Anyway this whole "mistaken identiy" thing will be over soon. LOL.

Posted 10 years 2 months ago by *kRiShNa*

*kRiShNa*'s picture

I would imagine that Elijah Wood is having the same problem in reverse! Maybe Daniel and Elijah should get together and make a formal agreement that when this happens to either of them, they sign each other's names!

Posted 10 years 2 months ago by Gaddy

Gaddy's picture

hi! i'm from Philippines. Actually, i don't know how to react on that issue. I just wanted to request Daniel Radcliffe to please go here in my country, Philippines. A lot of people are looking forward to see you! Harry Potter 1,2,3 and 4 were all great hits here! They got the highest rating! Daniel, you've got a lot of fans here wishing someday they'll see you... I hope you will be able to read this.. We, Filipinos, will wait for you here... =) gudluck!! see yah!!

Posted 10 years 2 months ago by danash

danash's picture

Boy, those folks in Australia must be blind! These two look nothing alike. Elijah Wood has a rounder face and his smile is different. Were I to see Daniel out there I would recognize him for who he is. Might call him "Harry" to see if he answers but that's about it.... "-)

Posted 10 years 2 months ago by Rabbit67

Rabbit67's picture

Both are lovely chaps and I'd be honoured for either to sign an autograph for me.Danny won't have to be worried much longer tho.It looks like he's going to be a bit taller than Elijah.Both are fine actors and I look forward to many years of fine movies from the both of them.

Posted 10 years 2 months ago by Basaxl

Bands
        Musicians
          Artists
          Celebrities

Artists
              Interviews
                musicians & bands in the news
                  actors & filmmakers in the news
                    celebrities in the news

Go Back in Time using our News archive to see what happened on a particular day in the past.