Daniel Radcliffe is Britain's youngest rich star
Daniel Radcliffe has been named as the richest British celebrity under the age of 30, with two of his 'Harry Potter' co-stars also making the top five.
Daniel Radcliffe is the richest British star under 30.
The 'Harry Potter' actor has made an estimated £45.6 million, £25 million of which comes from the final two films in the series 'The Deathly Hallows', alone, almost £15 million more than the second-placed star, 25-year-old Keira Knightley, who has made a Fortune of £30.1 million so far.
Four of the top five money-makers in the list compiled by heat magazine come from the wizard movie series made famous by Daniel, with Emma Watson and Rupert Grint making £20.6 million and £19 million respectively.
'Twilight: Saga' actor Robert Pattinson - who appeared in 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire' - was placed fifth, having earned £18.5 million so far.
Heat editor Sam Delaney said the list proved not all rich people are "corrupt, cigar-chomping fat cats".
He said: "In these tight financial times, there's a great deal of animosity felt towards society's richest. But who could possibly resent the millions earned by a charming young rascal like Daniel Radcliffe?
"The heat rich list is proof that not all mega-rich people are corrupt, cigar-chomping fat cats. This list is full of young people who have largely made their cash out of putting smiles on other people's faces"
THE FULL HEAT RICH LIST 2010:
1. Daniel Radcliffe, 21 (£45,660,000)
2. Keira Knightley, 25 (£30,100,000)
3. Emma Watson, 20 (£20,633,000)
4. Rupert Grint, 22 (£19,000,000)
5. Robert Pattinson, 24 (£18,500,000)
6. Leona Lewis, 25 (£12,533,000)
7. Charlotte Church, 24 (£10,330,000)
8. Katie Melua, 26 (£10,118,000)
9. Katherine Jenkins, 30 (£9,716,000)
10. Coleen Rooney, 24 (£9,080,000)
11. Craig David, 29 (£9,000,000)
12. Joss Stone, 23 (£8,303,000)
13. Mika, 27 (£8,026,000)
14. Cheryl Cole, 27 (£7,916,000)
15. Amy Winehouse, 27 (£7,833,0000)
16. Alex Turner, 24 (£7,500,000)
17. Sienna Miller, 29 (£6, 183,000)
18. Emily Blunt, 27 (£5,933,000)
19. Gemma Arterton, 24 (£5,666,000)
20. Duffy, 26 (£5,617,000)
21. James Morrison, 26 (£5,117,000)
22. Kelly Brook, 30 (£5,100,000)
23. Natasha Bedingfield, 29 (£4,783,000)
24. Lily Allen, 25 (£4,683,000)
25. Paolo Nutini, 23 (£4,116,000)
26= Kimberley Walsh, 29 (£3,890,000)
26= Sarah Harding, 29 (£3,890,000)
28. Nadine Coyle, 25 (£3,556,000)
29. Nicola Roberts, 25 (£3,233,000)
30. Jamie Bell, 24 (£2,750,000)
Hank is a man who's been pushed to the edge, he's stranded on an island...
The Four Horsemen aren't just magicians; they're illusionists with an agenda. Their initial stunt was...
After becoming the most famous magicians in the world with their last tricks and exposing...
Igor Strausman is the less thought about assistant of the insane but brilliant Victor Frankenstein....
Amy Schumer makes her big screen debut with a script that feels like a much-extended...
With his most stylish film yet, horror specialist Alexandre Aja takes a wildly irreverent approach,...
Following the mysterious death of his girlfriend, Merrin Williams (Juno Temple), Ig Perrish (Daniel Redcliffe)...
With his first romantic-comedy, Daniel Radcliffe proves adept at delivering snappy dialogue and generating strong...
Following the vicious rape and murder of his girlfriend Merrin Williams, Ig Perrish goes on...
Wallace has just about giving up on finding love and relationships. He's dropped out of...
Even though it's slightly too mannered, this true drama takes a clever approach to the...
Kill Your Darlings is the previously untold story of friendship, jealousy, genius and murder that...