Latest Music Comments

Lisna Cobei's picture

Posted 1 day 18 hours ago by Lisna Cobei

Lisna Cobei's picture

thatsgreat

Posted 2 days 3 hours ago by daisy_slater

daisy_slater's picture

I'm making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do... www.globe-report.com

Posted 2 days 3 hours ago by daisy_slater

daisy_slater's picture

Posted 2 days 3 hours ago by daisy_slater

daisy_slater's picture

BTW ~ What Little Mix Tour? Few UK dates?

Posted 1 week 4 days ago by Glyn Michael Ruck

Glyn Michael Ruck's picture

Jamie Foxx the come up with a Django equal I honestly don't think Dr King Schultz was dead

Posted 1 week 4 days ago by Neyo Matthews

Neyo Matthews's picture

The sick-inside of a sick industry. Between the recording majors, the intermediate management companies/minders, PR agencies & certain "friendly" media the whole plot sucks. They exploit the gullible & damage the artists for life in the name of money.

Posted 1 week 5 days ago by Glyn Michael Ruck

Glyn Michael Ruck's picture

Oh and I'd need to be able to play my music LOUD!!!!

Posted 1 week 5 days ago by ritamay

ritamay's picture

That's a great idea Bob, I'll nip up the road and do your garden, plant a wee herb patch, get some wild flowers together and bake apple pies. Just as long as my cottage has a real fire and a wood burning stove - luxury!

Posted 1 week 5 days ago by ritamay

ritamay's picture

I pray for Bobbi Kristina for miracle to happen in her life Bobbi Brown there is a man of God in Nigeria who will pray for her and miracle will happen.You can get all the information you need on www.emmanuel.tv

Posted 1 week 5 days ago by Justina Osadolor

Justina Osadolor's picture

Posted 1 week 6 days ago by Leandro Zeppa

Leandro Zeppa's picture

Dear Mrs Angelina Jolie Pitt, i have always admired you so much for everything that you have decided to do. Now days us women we are all at the risk to get this bad disease, because the air bad pollution, bad lifestyle and including the new technologies: radiation exposure surround all of us that trigger this bad illness.....Always Mrs A.J-P Admirer, Italian 1973

Posted 1 week 6 days ago by Sonia Deriu

Sonia Deriu's picture

Dear Mrs Angelina Jolie Pitt, i have always admired you so much for everything that you have decided to do. Now days us women we are all at the risk to get this bad disease, because the air bad pollution, bad lifestyle and including the new technologies: radiation exposure surround all of us that trigger this bad illnesses.....Always Mrs A.J-P Admirer, Italian 1973

Posted 1 week 6 days ago by Sonia Deriu

Sonia Deriu's picture

I was wondering why all the kardashian's family have a wide hips? Not too be harsh but just wondering. Maybe they need a proper diet (such as this diet: http://tinyurl.com/oqsqkjv) to have a fitness body look since they're all beautiful.

Posted 1 week 6 days ago by burningfatidea

burningfatidea's picture

I always check out this website before buying any whey protein products - http://bit.ly/1a7Itz4. My personal favourite is 100% gold standard whey protein because they offer the best nutritional value and have in my opinion, the best flavors.

Posted 1 week 6 days ago by Dan Mitchell

Dan Mitchell's picture

This is a great temple of the Illuminati were you find, riches, power and fame, are you a business man or woman, are you a politicians or a lecturer, are you a student or graduate, what so ever you be in all over the world dose not matter to us, what matter a lot to us is to see you happy and rich, we are giving you the chance here to be what so ever you want to be in life, join the Illuminati secret brotherhood and get all you need in life, we offer every thing you need in life, if you are really ready to make it in life is better you kindly email us now so that we can proceed with your request from our temple, contact us through this email now on illuminatikingdom37@gmail.com, or you call on:+2348060259313 Reply

Posted 1 week 6 days ago by Kings Hood

Kings Hood's picture

So he is going to turn a natural habitat into a tourist resort. That should help the environment.

Posted 2 weeks 9 hours ago by Joseph Stoker

Joseph Stoker's picture

Like so many Liberals, Azealia doesn't know that racist policies such as the Jim Crow laws were the product of the Democratic Party. In any case, it's clear that racism from middle America has failed to make her a millionaire or put food on her table. Poor, confused kid.

Posted 2 weeks 20 hours ago by Rolf Hawkins

Rolf Hawkins's picture

A little bit of hypocrisy here, I suspect. While I applaud the notion that censorship of this sort can be a bit annoying to those who have a burning desire to see Madonna's nipples and Miley's naughty bits, I wonder why they keep sending their pictures to the outlet that will not publish. Why don't they publish on their own websites or other sites that presumably will show everything. Or, is this simply a publicity ploy?

Posted 2 weeks 1 day ago by Mike1826

Mike1826's picture

Zayn can’t be replaced. His magic voice & the wonderful person he is make the dynamic impossible. I was at the Cape Town show & they would take him back in a heartbeat IMHO. He is sorely missed. The tragedy is the loss of Zayn’s wonderful voice & quiet but charming personality. Any voice coach will tell you he had the finest voice in the band. Liam as second best singer is taking a big load but he simply does not have Zayn’s range & it’s noticeable to real 1D lovers. The SA leg of OTRA vs the San Siro concert BluRay demonstrates this in spades. Even so we loved the 4 of them. I wish all 5 of the guys the very best with their future endeavours. 1D will survive.

Posted 2 weeks 1 day ago by Glyn Michael Ruck

Glyn Michael Ruck's picture

Oh my god Kelly Chubson is HOT! She looks perfect. Now we need a playboy spread.

Posted 2 weeks 1 day ago by Fnert Pleeble

Fnert Pleeble's picture

I like Kelly. Most people do. She's come a long way from her Idol days.

Posted 2 weeks 1 day ago by John Smithers

John Smithers's picture

Kelly, you're AWESOME!!

Posted 2 weeks 1 day ago by Ed Mang

Ed Mang's picture

I wish to address HBO's plans to offer standalone streaming service. I was so excited about this, as I have a ROKU but still pay a hefty satellite bill just to keep HBO Go. Now I find out that HBO's new service, HBO NOW, will only be compatible with Apple products, and we all know Apple is greedy, proprietary, and stingy when it comes to sharing. This was a very foolish business decision, and as a long-term loyal customer, I feel frustrated and alienated. I guess HBO will finally be losing my business. I've been waiting to cancel Dish Network until HBO went to standalone live streaming. In my opinion, HBO will lose a lot of customers. People will use accounts that are not their own, and piracy will be on the rise. Boo, HBO!! The idea had such great potential and could have been as successful as Netflix. Now all the millions of customers without Apple will not be giving their money or patronage to HBO, and not because they don't want to, but because they can't. What are you thinking, HBO?

Posted 2 weeks 1 day ago by katluver

katluver's picture

Pretty and rich and we are poor and ugly Maybe when we die will be good for all Nothing will ever need the end of this planet of need is be with God in heaven that day I have all I need

Posted 2 weeks 1 day ago by Rick Orocio

Rick Orocio's picture

Noel Gugliemi wearing G-Memo Designs...

Posted 2 weeks 1 day ago by G-memo

G-memo's picture

I think this is a must buy

Posted 2 weeks 4 days ago by hikup

hikup's picture

HMMM

Posted 2 weeks 4 days ago by Aksel Zorn

Aksel Zorn's picture

ʟᴀsᴛ ᴛʜᴜʀsᴅᴀʏ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ɢᴏʀɢᴇᴏᴜs ᴠᴏʟᴠᴏ sɪɴᴄᴇ I ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴇᴀʀɴɪɴ $6162 ᴛʜɪs-ᴘᴀsᴛ/ғᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴇᴇᴋs ᴀɴᴅ-ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴏᴠᴇʀ, 10 ɢʀᴀɴᴅ ʟᴀsᴛ-ᴍᴜɴᴛʜ . ᴛʜɪs ɪs ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴏʟᴇsᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋ I'ᴠᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅᴏɴᴇ . I ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ɴɪɴᴇ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs/ᴀɢᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ɪᴍᴍᴇᴅɪᴀᴛᴇʟʏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴍɪɴɪᴍᴜᴍ $78 ᴘᴇʀ ʜᴏᴜʀ . ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛʀʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴏᴜᴛ ►►►►►►---- F­O­X­8­­­1­.­C­O­M

Posted 2 weeks 4 days ago by Aksel Zorn

Aksel Zorn's picture

She is very beautiful

Posted 2 weeks 5 days ago by Chris M Atkinson

Chris M Atkinson's picture

She is beautiful

Posted 2 weeks 5 days ago by Chris M Atkinson

Chris M Atkinson's picture

He bro don't get mad enjoy the life what god give to you>pice.

Posted 2 weeks 6 days ago by James Mckay

James Mckay's picture

He bro don't get mad enjoy the life what god give to you>pice.

Posted 2 weeks 6 days ago by James Mckay

James Mckay's picture

This Olsson woman is an attention seeking tramp.

Posted 2 weeks 6 days ago by Glyn Michael Ruck

Glyn Michael Ruck's picture

All things must end

Posted 2 weeks 6 days ago by Lee Adams

Lee Adams's picture

How about you people do some proper research before you parrot this rubbish? Most of these women are just plain liars; a few have serious mental health issues. Check out the documentation at the Internet Archive "Bill Cosby: A Voice Of Reason" and the Raskin blog. Alternative media, yeah right.

Posted 2 weeks 6 days ago by Alexander Baron

Alexander Baron's picture

Horrifying. I'm trying to imagine adults writing this crap. I assume the whole point was a reference to the new law in Indiana. Fail.

Posted 3 weeks 8 hours ago by Al Breeck

Al Breeck's picture

Amo a mi novio Tom Cruise y espero verlo con su deseo de hacer realidad su viaje a la ciudad de Santa Marta con la película Misión Imposible 5 ánimo que ese deseo con nuestro vestido de novia que espero verlo pronto mostrando direcciones y teléfono de Thomas Cruise Mapother IV a la novia Rosa Liliana Díaz Granados Hernández la Marquesa de Santa Coa y Torre Hoyos será realidad hasta hacer nuestra boda.

Posted 3 weeks 8 hours ago by Rosa Liliana Di...

Rosa Liliana Diaz Granados Hernandez's picture

mi novio Tom Cruise gracias me gustan sus fotos abrigado y protegido del frío bien vestido siempre, gracias por dedicarme las fotos sin camisa de Misión Imposible 5 ahora regresa por Orlando a su ciudad Los Angeles en donde arreglará su casa y negociará su compra con su ex esposa Katie Holmes le deseo mucha suerte de verdad y respeto de todos los protagonistas de la película.

Posted 3 weeks 8 hours ago by Rosa Liliana Di...

Rosa Liliana Diaz Granados Hernandez's picture

amo a mi novio Tom Cruise solo y que su deseo de viajar a la ciudad de Santa Marta a mi lado y con la película Misión Imposible 5 se haga realidad algún día espero que pronto mucho amor desde esa ciudad y ánimo.

Posted 3 weeks 8 hours ago by Rosa Liliana Di...

Rosa Liliana Diaz Granados Hernandez's picture

Posted 3 weeks 8 hours ago by Rosa Liliana Di...

Rosa Liliana Diaz Granados Hernandez's picture

Neil Innes and guest?? That's his lovely wife Yvonne who designed George Harrison's garden, you silly sods!

Posted 3 weeks 1 day ago by Ken Simpson

Ken Simpson's picture

Go well Zayn. Right decision for you. The very best of luck with your new endeavours. Always an inspiration! One day the whole story will be told & some of it is going to be ugly. This is not Zayn’s fault. He is taking it on the chin.

Posted 3 weeks 1 day ago by Glyn Michael Ruck

Glyn Michael Ruck's picture

Posted 3 weeks 1 day ago by Glyn Michael Ruck

Glyn Michael Ruck's picture

Actors of fully Jewish background: -Logan Lerman, Natalie Portman, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Mila Kunis, Bar Refaeli, James Wolk, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Julian Morris, Adam Brody, Esti Ginzburg, Kat Dennings, Gabriel Macht, Erin Heatherton, Odeya Rush, Anton Yelchin, Paul Rudd, Scott Mechlowicz, Lisa Kudrow, Lizzy Caplan, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Gal Gadot, Debra Messing, Robert Kazinsky, Melanie Laurent, Shiri Appleby, Justin Bartha, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Margarita Levieva, Elizabeth Berkley, Halston Sage, Seth Gabel, Corey Stoll, Mia Kirshner, Alden Ehrenreich, Eric Balfour, Jason Isaacs, Jon Bernthal, William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy. Andrew Garfield is Jewish, too (though I don’t know if both of his parents are). Actors with Jewish mothers and non-Jewish fathers -Jake Gyllenhaal, Dave Franco, James Franco, Scarlett Johansson, Daniel Day-Lewis, Daniel Radcliffe, Alison Brie, Eva Green, Joaquin Phoenix, River Phoenix, Emmy Rossum, Rashida Jones, Jennifer Connelly, Sofia Black D’Elia, Nora Arnezeder, Goldie Hawn, Ginnifer Goodwin, Amanda Peet, Eric Dane, Jeremy Jordan, Joel Kinnaman, Ben Barnes, Patricia Arquette, Kyra Sedgwick, Dave Annable, Ryan Potter. Actors with Jewish fathers and non-Jewish mothers, who themselves were either raised as Jews and/or identify as Jews: -Ezra Miller, Gwyneth Paltrow, Alexa Davalos, Nat Wolff, Nicola Peltz, James Maslow, Josh Bowman, Winona Ryder, Michael Douglas, Ben Foster, Jamie Lee Curtis, Nikki Reed, Zac Efron, Jonathan Keltz, Paul Newman. Oh, and Ansel Elgort’s father is Jewish, though I don’t know how Ansel was raised. Actors with one Jewish-born parent and one parent who converted to Judaism -Dianna Agron, Sara Paxton (whose father converted, not her mother), Alicia Silverstone, Jamie-Lynn Sigler.

Posted 3 weeks 1 day ago by Wendy Moss

Wendy Moss's picture

cant get enough Kendall http://vinesnap.net/kendall-jenner.html

Posted 3 weeks 2 days ago by Roger Griffith

Roger Griffith's picture

The real story with video of Plankton is here http://russgeorge.net/2015/03/25/vital-plankton-rock-star-dissolving/

Posted 3 weeks 3 days ago by Nainoa Mariner