Latest Music Comments

Westlife (Artist)

WestlifeAddictedForLife's picture

WestlifeAddicte...

There is no one can change my feelings for westlife because its real and infinite

2 min 19 sec ago

Picture - Vivica Fox (Photos)

Morin Mizrahi's picture

Morin Mizrahi

What happen to her?? she looks so plastic and gained so much weight! you can definitely see here the before and after surgery pics http://surgerystars.com/vivica-fox-plastic-surgery/

3 hours 26 min ago

Michael Jackson's Neverland to be sold (News)

YANNI54's picture

YANNI54

What kind of agreement did these people at Colony want that the estate couldn't agree to??? This property was away from all residents and other properties SO WHAT ZONING PROBLEMS COULD IT HAVE? IT is a functioning property. What amount could Colony be asking for that is to much for the Estate to agree with and what Land usage is going on there since it is closed. Lady GaGa claimed at one time she would purchase it for MJ's kids to be able to keep. If the Estate truly wants to not see Neverland go bust, why aren't they trying to purchase it to make it another Graceland or to be able to use it for investment purposes! They can keep the property in Encino all they want but that was THE JACKSON FIVE'S FAMILY PROPERTY, BUT NEVERLAND WAS MICHAEL JACKSON'S PROPERTY ONLY, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE THAT DIFFERENCE!

3 hours 32 min ago

Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch To Be Sold (News)

YANNI54's picture

YANNI54

WHERE IS LADY GAGA? SHE CLAIMED SHE WANTED TO PURCHASE NEVERLAND TO HOLD FOR MJ'S KIDS UNTIL THE TIME WHEN THEY CAN BUY IT FROM HER. WHERE ARE ALL OF THOSE ENTERTAINER, THE SINGERS AND THE RAPPERS, WHO HAVE CONTINUOUSLY USED MJ'S NAME IN THEIR SONGS AND WHO HAS CLAIMED THEY HAVE SO MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT FOR MICHAEL JACKSON WHO COULD AFFORDS TO BUY THIS NEVERLAND PROPERTY EVEN AS AN INVESTMENT VENTURE?? WHY CAN'T THE ESTATE PURCHASE IT SINCE THEY ARE ALWAYS SUING PEOPLE WHO USE AND ABUSE MJ'S NAME AND PROPERTY! NEVERLAND DOESN'T COUNT??

3 hours 52 min ago

Alt-fest Organisers Blasted By Band For Poor Communication (News)

Jonathan Morley's picture

Jonathan Morley

"Cradle of Faith " Oh lol - I can't stop laughing

8 hours 55 min ago

Alt-fest Organisers Blasted By Band For Poor Communication (News)

Jonathan Morley's picture

Jonathan Morley

"rocker Marilyn Monroe" lol

8 hours 59 min ago

Sandra Bullock's cowboy birthday (News)

kushal kumar's picture

kushal kumar

I am kushal kumar , a Vedic astrology writer from India known internationally. I thought readers would like to read my analysis of birth chart of world renowned US actress, Sandra Bullock published in Summer 2014 issue of The Astrologer's Notebook by Joseph Polansky from North Port, Florida. Sum and substance of predictions about her is here. Some health concerns relating to mild weakening of the system having something to do with water and cough or digestive system may possibly manifest unless proper dietary care is taken. Some circumstances of distancing from loved ones could perhaps arise causing appeal to spiritual or divine life. The current year 2014 and the following year 2015 appear to be relevant for these influences. I can be reached via kushal1948@gmail.com. I wish Sandra best for today and tomorrow.

9 hours 24 min ago

Michael Jackson's Neverland to be sold (News)

gomesrosemayr's picture

gomesrosemayr

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....we want Neverland....it is Michael Jackson....We don't want to lose totality who Michael Jackson is..."The Neverland"..

10 hours 4 min ago

Michael Jackson's Neverland to be sold (News)

selfeta's picture

selfeta

MJ fans, we can not have that.!!

10 hours 4 min ago

Robert Plant Let Off Speeding Fine In Morocco (News)

Hamza Badih's picture

Hamza Badih

I hope he took the ticket receipt, otherwise the money went into their pockets

1 day 1 hour ago

Jordan Bridges (Artist)

Ouida Schall's picture

Ouida Schall

RIZZOLI & ISLES IS MY FAV TV SHOW!!!!! ALSO LIKE CRIMINAL MINDS TOO!!!! I LIKE THE MYSTERIES ON ID TOO!!!!

1 day 4 hours ago

Jack Smith (Artist)

ChiaraLovesJackSmithFromBelieve's picture

ChiaraLovesJack...

I love you so much Jack! I love football, I am at a GCSE level in mathematics and I and deeply and madly in love you! I hope you don't think I'm crazy but my name is Chiara and I live in Manchester!

1 day 5 hours ago

Orlando Bloom 'won't tolerate disrespectful Justin Bieber' (News)

wwfgal30stm's picture

wwfgal30stm

Good for Orlando! He's right that the little twat needs to be put in his place. I really respect Orland!

1 day 7 hours ago

Why Is The 'Kim Kardashian: Hollywood' iPhone Game So Successful? (News)

Nicole Maxine's picture

Nicole Maxine

I use a hack for Kim Kardashian: Hollywood that gave me unlimited cash and stars. Here it is: http://g4mehacks.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood-hack/

1 day 8 hours ago

Could Harrison Ford Be Preparing To Return To 'Star Wars' Set After Leg Break? Actor Spotted Waking Without Cast (News)

Lee Adams's picture

Lee Adams

Good news, we all want Harrison back on the set asap. the film just wwouldnt be the same without him

1 day 11 hours ago

Cowgirls Sandra Bullock and Chelsea Handler (News)

kushal kumar's picture

kushal kumar

I am kushal kumar , a Vedic astrology writer from India known internationally. I thought readers would like to read my analysis of birth chart of world renowned US actress, Sandra Bullock published in Summer 2014 issue of The Astrologer's Notebook by Joseph Polansky from North Port, Florida. Sum and substance of predictions about her is here. Some health concerns relating to mild weakening of the system having something to do with water and cough or digestive system may possibly manifest unless proper dietary care is taken. Some circumstances of distancing from loved ones could perhaps arise causing appeal to spiritual or divine life. The current year 2014 and the following year 2015 appear to be relevant for these influences. I can be reached via kushal1948@gmail.com I wish Sandra best for today and tomorrow.

1 day 20 hours ago

Jimmy Page Climbs Alternative Stairway To Heaven (News)

Lissi Stuart's picture

Lissi Stuart

Nah,, Taurus also walks a couple of steps with styx ,sweet madame blue from equinox and three blind mice

1 day 20 hours ago

Harrison Ford Walking Unaided, Six Weeks After Breaking Leg (News)

Tonia Nevala1's picture

Tonia Nevala1

I am glad he is doing better! Keep it up! Mr. Ford! :)

1 day 23 hours ago

Lily Allen loses 42lbs by eating crisps (News)

TiSecret CB's picture

TiSecret CB

I don't think that I know a lot about Lilly Allen. I don't listen to music for religious reasons. When it comes to weight loss it seems to me that long term results are what truly matter. There does not seem to be a lot of reasons to go through an extreme diet or workout that is simply too difficult to keep up with. Something positive is that enjoying delicious food and not go through a very hard workout seems to be possible. One way that this may be done is presented here: specialfatloss.com Why go through the pain of unsustainable routines and meal plans if the results are very short time lived?

1 day 23 hours ago

Jeremy Clarkson Racism: So What Happens Now? (News)

janitorross's picture

janitorross

This is outrageous. It reminds me of (http://bit.ly/selfieseries) I read recently about a new series called Selfie that has an Asian-American male as a lead actor. John Cho who played in Star Trek has helped to break a major barrier for East Asian public figures but this is not enough. About his selection as a romantic lead in a hollywood series, he says 'I would call this revolutionary'. We need to get more East Asian public figures and support the current ones.

2 days 4 hours ago

Scarlett Johansson 'bitter' about Ryan Reynolds remarrying? (News)

Doug Lewindon's picture

Doug Lewindon

Seriously Scarlett, get over it already you moved on yourself pretty quickly after Ryan dumped you...and now you are engaged and carrying Romain Dauriac's child...sour grapes much ?

2 days 7 hours ago

Jennifer Garner organises family (News)

Doug Lewindon's picture

Doug Lewindon

*Cough* Control Freak *Cough*

2 days 7 hours ago

Scarlett Johansson 'bitter' about Ryan Reynolds remarrying? (News)

Doug Lewindon's picture

Doug Lewindon

Really??? shes upset that her EX Ryan Reynolds remarried Blake Lively ??? Really ScarJo...you blew it with him...so quit your b*tchin

2 days 7 hours ago

Penelope Cruz And Javier Bardem Denounce Israel In Open Letter (News)

Gemima Wilson's picture

Gemima Wilson

To all you spanish actors..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YsdbhIbZoc

2 days 13 hours ago

Tom Cruise Beams At Photographers At The 'Edge Of Tomorrow' NY Premiere (Celebrity Videos)

Rosa Liliana Diaz Granados Hernandez's picture

Rosa Liliana Di...

mi novio Tom Cruise si se alimenta gana puntos, si estoy de acuerdo en una saludable alimentación en la familia,

2 days 16 hours ago

Rosa Liliana Diaz Granados Hernandez's picture

Rosa Liliana Di...

mi novio Tom Cruise hacer ejercicio de 4:00 p.m a 6:00 p.m, es agradable caminar a esa hora en la playa del Rodadero, si al ejercicio.

2 days 16 hours ago

Rosa Liliana Diaz Granados Hernandez's picture

Rosa Liliana Di...

Deseo aceptar el anillo de compromiso de mi novio Tom Cruise espero verlo pronto ahora debe viajar a Santa Marta, Colombia en Latino América los cines Cinemark son un buen lugar para nuestro compromiso, I love you Tom Cruise.

2 days 17 hours ago

Rosa Liliana Diaz Granados Hernandez's picture

Rosa Liliana Di...

mi novio Tom Cruise no es verdad que quiera destruir el compromiso y no entregar el anillo de compromiso a la novia Rosa Liliana Díaz Granados Hernández, por favor eliminar Whak.com y que no me quieren entregar la argolla de compromiso,

2 days 18 hours ago

Sharon Osbourne regrets weight loss surgery (News)

Debra Harris's picture

Debra Harris

It is still good that shes doing all she can to be live in a healthy way, even do she cheat something about her eating. still good for her realizing that decision. www.jeffersonnutrition.com

2 days 20 hours ago

Clooney Opens Up About Pain Following Syriana Injury (News)

Sheila Kalkbrenner's picture

Sheila Kalkbrenner

Wondering if he was diagnosed with Spinal Adhesive Arachnoiditis as a result of these procedures. Arachnoiditis is a spinal cord injury caused by spinal injections and invasive spinal procedures. Find out more about Art for Arachnoiditis Projects here: http://sheilalynnkart.com/section/390864_Living_With_Arachnoiditis_An_Art.html

2 days 23 hours ago

Coldplay Donate $17,000 To Terminally-ill Fan (News)

Jamie Wieloch Greco's picture

Jamie Wieloch Greco

Very sweet guys, as usual. But, if I were your editor, I'd ask you to reference another song. "Yellow" hit makers make is sound as if they are jaundiced, and happily, they all seem happily free of liver disease.

3 days 9 hours ago

"Hercules" Falters, While "Lucy" Shines At The Box Office With $44 Million (News)

Lee Adams's picture

Lee Adams

Now that I have watched both trailers I too think I'll take a punt on Lucy at the cinema

3 days 10 hours ago

Orval Carlos Sibelius Releases New Album 'Super Forma' 2nd June In The Uk Plus Tours Uk In May 2014 (Press Releases)

Meredith Avila's picture

Meredith Avila

Never before has a record review made m me so curious about an album. I'm glad it did, this is perfect for me, although I've never woken up shirtless and shoeless with a four hour walk ahead of me

3 days 10 hours ago

Rosa Liliana Diaz Granados Hernandez's picture

Rosa Liliana Di...

mi novio Tom Cruise: si en el Lote La Linda proyecto urbanización San Marcos, no hay desaseo puede entregarme el anillo de compromiso a la novia Rosa Liliana,

3 days 12 hours ago

Rosa Liliana Diaz Granados Hernandez's picture

Rosa Liliana Di...

mi novio Tom Cruise la prensa norteamericana piensa que se debe casar con la novia Rosa Liliana,

3 days 12 hours ago

Rosa Liliana Diaz Granados Hernandez's picture

Rosa Liliana Di...

mi novio Tom Cruise pide no destruir el compromiso con la novia Rosa Liliana,

3 days 13 hours ago

Rosa Liliana Diaz Granados Hernandez's picture

Rosa Liliana Di...

mi novio Tom Cruise no tiene pareja duerme solo,

3 days 13 hours ago

Aretha Franklin Storms Out Of Fast Food Joint (News)

Nizam Bhatti's picture

Nizam Bhatti

R E S P E C T WHAT IT MEANS TO ME

3 days 23 hours ago

Boardwalk Empire Calling it Quits After Five Seasons - Is That Enough? (News)

Blue Velvet's picture

Blue Velvet

"Pompous, overawing, gratuitous and overspilling with grandeur ... despite being – for want of a better word – ridiculous, at times ..." Sounds more like a description of your prose style.

4 days 5 hours ago

R-E-S-P-E-C-T Was Not Served To Aretha Franklin In Ontario Fast Food Joint (News)

Riceburner Ray's picture

Riceburner Ray

And this is exactly why the fast food ind. wants $15.00 a hour min wage ?

4 days 9 hours ago

Chill, "Justice League" Fans! Wonder Woman Looks Just Fine. (News)

cas's picture

cas

She really, really doesn't look fine. Like, at all. She looks like Wonder Woman's less competent daughter.

4 days 9 hours ago

Zack Snyder Tweets Batman/Star Wars Crossover Picture at Comic-Con 2014 (News)

Roger Griffith's picture

Roger Griffith

Gal Gadot is the perfect choice, and for those unfamiliar with her http://VineSnap.net/#galgadot and this may be some footage from the movie coming in 2016 http://youtu.be/ihF569GN0k4

4 days 14 hours ago

Chris Rea (Artist)

Open Nick's picture

Open Nick

THE ROAD TO HELL ... THEME SONG OF ... THE MOVIE CALLED ... OPEN NICK M25

4 days 16 hours ago

Ace Frehley: 'Simmons And Stanley Pulled Hall Of Fame Show Over Reunion Demand Fears' (News)

Kenny Hamm's picture

Kenny Hamm

While I love your old licks with kiss Ace , and I will give you props for putting down some brilliant ones that added to and help create the sound of the band , I saw you at the Capital Center on the reunion tour 1996 in Largo MD . I remember there was a break during another band members solo , at the end if the solo Gene appeared by the side of the stage ready to reappear ,but you were late . I could tell Gene was annoyed with you by the way he motioned his hands as if to say , " ware were you " ? You seemed off balance and a little tipsy .

5 days 43 min ago

Megan Fox cut out bread to lose baby weight (News)

TiSecret CB's picture

TiSecret CB

I am not a follower of Megan. I did not know that she may have stopped eating bread to lose weight. It seems to me that beyond the look that may be obtained through weight loss, there are more benefits that a person could gain. Effectively, I have learned that losing weight could have a positive health effect on: knee pain, it may help lower blood pressure, help lowering the risk of kidney stones, reduce bad cholesterol, and help regarding the risk of cardiovascular disease. In case you have been looking for a solution that is not about starving oneself because of a diet, here is a page you may check out: specialfatloss[dot]com It seems to be that losing weight for the long term is what really matters and not being overwhelming by a weight loss plan should help in achieving that.

5 days 50 min ago

The Things They Say: 4301830 (News)

axelkolsson's picture

axelkolsson

When was the last time Justin Theroux did anything to earn a salary? Seems to sponge on Jen a very long time!

5 days 7 hours ago

Rod Stewart (Artist)

boothke's picture

boothke

Does anyone know how to get a Message to Rod Stewart to ask him to sing Happy Birthday to my mother Susie Madsen during his concert in Eugene Oregon next Thursday July 31st? She will be turning 70 and I wanted to do something special for her.

5 days 12 hours ago

Joan Rivers Delivers Takeout To Party Guest (News)

Shane Lear's picture

Shane Lear

I love Joan!

5 days 17 hours ago

Rihanna (Artist)

Joe MacDonald's picture

Joe MacDonald

Do the world, and Hillary Clinton 2016, a favor--fucking retire now.

5 days 20 hours ago