Firefighters were called to a CHEAP TRICK gig in Pennsylvania on Friday night (06Jun14) after a sound speaker reportedly caught alight.
The band had reportedly finished performing at the American Music Theater in Lancaster when the drama unfolded. Online reports suggest venue staff attempted to put out the blaze with fire extinguishers before emergency services arrived on the scene.
The fire is believed to have been sparked by musical equipment. No injuries have been reported.
Rocker Slash shared a picture from the incident on his Twitter.com page showing a group of firefighters backstage holding one of guitarist Rick Nielsen's instruments, adding in a caption, "Lancaster PA Fire Department saves Rick Nielsen's 5 neck gtr (guitar) after fire alarm went off after show last night."
When a 100+ year-old copper & gold mine in Chile suffers considerable damage to the shaft due to a cave-in, the world's news is quick to report the...
The ex-'Top Gear' trio have a new home on Amazon Prime, and the as-yet-untitled show will be launching in 2016.
The 22 year old quit One Direction back in March, and is now making the first steps towards a solo career.
The artwork was unveiled to remember Lennon, who was assassinated in New York in 1980, his struggles to gain citizenship.
The winner will get to spend one AAA night on the set of the famous Aussie soap.
Surprise albums are becoming increasingly common in 2015, to the point where they’re failing...
Ben Affleck has denied the sensational report that he is a new relationship with his children’s ex-nanny...