Charlie Sheen has sparked rumours he might be returning to Two And A Half Men after confirming he has held "discussions" with TV bosses about reprising his role on the hit sitcom.
The troubled actor was fired from the show earlier this year (11) after a number of headline grabbing stunts, a stint in rehab and a public spat with the show's creator Chuck Lorre. He subsequently launched a legal battle challenging his dismissal from the series.
Sheen has now given fans hope of a return to Two and a Half Men by claiming to have held talks with his former employers, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
He conducted an interview with Boston, Massachusetts radio station the Sports Hub 98.5 Wbz-FM after his live show in the city on Tuesday night (12Apr11) and hinted about a possible TV comeback, saying, "There've been discussions, but I was asked not to divulge anything."
Sheen also claimed he didn't realise his outrageous behaviour would eventually cost him his job, insisting he would have changed his ways if TV bosses had told him they weren't happy, adding, "Had they told me at the end of season eight that that behaviour wasn't going to be cool, I would have adjusted it."