Bow Wow - Comments and Message Board

Hello from Ukraine!!! My name is Alina, I'm 19. How are you doing guys? Well, I am sure, that Bow-Wow does not see our comments. Anybody know his e-mail? Well, I know that Shad is working for his new 7th musical album "Pedigree". with Melody Thorngton --> from "Pussycat dols". I am not a fan. Because the fans - it's crazy people. I'm not a crazy ---> I'm not a fan. Just like Bow's creation. And wish him good luck!!! P.S. - If anybody wants to know more about Shad, come to Wikipedia. There are more informations, than in "Contactmusic".If you want to connect with me, write in my e-mail ---> or Skype ----->chicka.bonita1 or ICQ ------>406230858 ............or find me in Hi5.GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!!!! SEE YA!Xx~Alina~xX

Posted 7 years 4 months ago by Alina

Alina's picture

Bow wow and Omarion are so cul and i lyk thm soooo much thr album is jst off th hook.hope he Bow wow gets well soon.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 7 years 11 months ago by thabi

thabi's picture

Let me start of by saying I'am very proud of Bow Wow success he have been in the spot light since age of six with Snoop Dog, now the grown man he is he is still in the spot light. Keep up the good work, see you when you hit my home town. P.S. My daughter loves you

Posted 8 years 9 months ago by Rakisha

Rakisha's picture

i think bow wow is a good guy and everyone else is just jealous. thee untamed soldier, please do not use the word lovers when refering to them. he talks about people looking up to God. u cannot say it is his fault cuz to me he is completely innocent. if master p wants romeo to be on the top, he should have to work his way thru like bow wow. by the way, i cant get his name and his songs out of my head, not that i actually do want them out of my head, especially fresh azimiz and let me hold you. i wont lie. i listened to fresh azimiz like twelve times just yesterday. i couldnt sleep. master p, make ur son work his way thru. i havent heard any of his song lately so what do you expect huh?

Posted 9 years 3 months ago by whitney

whitney's picture

i love bow wow!!!!!he is good lookin and all!!!!he should do wat eva he feels like!!!and i think he looks real kool with ciara!!!!!

Posted 9 years 8 months ago by vt (rosey)

vt (rosey)'s picture

i love bow wow 2, ciara is very lucky! :D xx

Posted 9 years 9 months ago by leighannxx

leighannxx's picture

Well ain't nobody hatin on Ciara. She ain't nothing to hate on even she living every girl dream of being with Bowwow. Oh and y'all can get off my mother-in-law. Well I love Bowwow to death. All I gotz to say is keep doing u and have fun and be happy with it. I love u and want u to be happy. Keep he happy, sprung, and in the frenzy I been in since 5 years ago when u first started and you quoted "have ur daughter in a frenzy" in My Name is.

Posted 10 years 1 month ago by Bowwowz Girl

Bowwowz Girl's picture

bow need to do what ever makes him happy and as for his mama she needa be understandin b-cuz he makin all da money around there

Posted 10 years 4 months ago by datbeezy

datbeezy's picture

Bow Wow

Bow Wow Quick Links

News Pictures Video Film Music Footage Quotes RSS
                musicians & bands in the news
                  actors & filmmakers in the news
                    celebrities in the news

Go Back in Time using our News archive to see what happened on a particular day in the past.