Bobby Womack will feature on Rudimental's new album, 'We The Generation'.
Bobby Womack will feature on Rudimental's new album.
The drum and bass quartet have announced the release of their sophomore record 'We The Generation', and revealed the full tracklisting which includes a collaboration with the soul legend, who recorded vocals for the track shortly before his death last June.
Revealing the news of their new album on Twitter, the band wrote: ''After 18 months of hard work we're proud to announce our new album.''
The 14-track LP - which will be released on 18 September - also features collaborations with a host of other acts, including a new song with Ella Eyre titled 'Too Cool', which follows up their chart-topping 2013 hit 'Waiting All Night'.
The 'Feel The Love' hitmakers - comprised of Piers Agget, Amir Amor, Kesi Dryden and DJ Locksmith - have also championed new artists with the record by making several tracks with up-and-coming stars Anne-Marie and Will Heard while on the road around the world.
Speaking about creating the album, they previously said: ''We had a studio bus in America, so we made it on an actual bus, a lot of it. We met some amazing singers on the way and we picked up a lot of new inspirations as well, so it's better than the last for us.''
The tracklisting to 'We The Generation' is as follows:
1. 'I Will For Love' (feat. Will Heard)
2. 'Never Let You Go' (feat. Foy Vance)
3. 'We The Generation' (feat. Mahalia)
4. 'Love Ain't Just A Word'
5. 'Rumour Mill' (feat. Anne-Marie & Will Heard)
6. 'Common Emotion' (feat. MNEK)
7. 'Go Far' (feat. Will Heard)
8. 'Foreign World' (feat. Anne-Marie)
9. 'Too Cool' (feat. Ella Eyre)
11. 'All That Love'
12. 'Needn't Speak' (feat. Lianne La Havas)
13. 'Lay It All On Me'
14. 'New Day' (feat. Bobby Womack)
15. 'Treading On Water' (feat. Sinead Harnett & Will Heard)
16. 'Run' (feat. Will Heard)
17. 'Breath' (feat. Lianne La Havas)
18. 'System' (feat. Max Romeo, Earl 16 & Spee)
Corgan took to Instagram to confirm rumours of new Pumpkins material, saying the first songs could arrive as early as May.