British actor Bill Nighy fractured his finger while filming upcoming movie Chalet Girl - after accidentally trapping his hand in the door of his hotel room's mini-bar.
The Love Actually star is appearing alongside Ed Westwick and Sophia Bush in the alpine romantic comedy.
And Nighy was left injured in between shoots when he injured his finger while trying to access the refrigerator in his room.
He tells Britain's Sunday Express, "I caught my hand in the door of the mini-bar at my hotel."
Nighy already suffers from a condition which causes one of his fingers to be permanently bent inwards.