Avril Lavigne - Comments and Message Board

I am Avril's BIGGEST fan!!! Most people I know say I'm like a minnie version of Avril!!! :)

Posted 5 years 2 months ago by AbbeyDawn656

AbbeyDawn656's picture

hiiiii avril im your bigest fan I LOVE YOU AND YOUR MUSIC !!!!!!!!!!! i hope you could send me a messge and be my frined !!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 5 years 4 months ago by mona

mona's picture

hey avril,i love ya soooooooooooooooooo much plz come to syd australia i love u and ur songs and ive heard about 1 movie ur in plz reply to me from the REAL avril skatergirl!!! i wud love to see u one day i want to be famous just like you!!!love chelsea

Posted 5 years 8 months ago by Chelsea

Chelsea's picture

hi AVRIL.......

Posted 5 years 8 months ago by swapan

swapan's picture

i LOVE YOUR MUSIC HOPE I CAN HAVE A WEBSITE LIK THIS SOME DAY

Posted 5 years 11 months ago by lA CHIKANA

lA CHIKANA's picture

DEAR AVRIL, TOTALLY LOVE YA, GIRL!!!!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!!! PLS....GET THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!!!!!!!!!.... U ARE TOTALYY MUO ROLE-MODEL!!!!!!!! PLS. SEND ME UR PICS...BUH-BYE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, GIRL-FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 6 years 11 months ago by i wanna C U!!!!...

i wanna C U!!!!!!!!!!!!'s picture

Hello ! , i love you . you are amising singer .I hope i can meet you one more

Posted 7 years 1 month ago by victoria

victoria's picture

Avril lavigne i need to contrac't with you just one message.please.you will save one life who he hops. i hope now in new year (2008) to read my message and send me u too (to yioboy@yahoo.gr).if you send me will my doing the best gift for me.because im the best... fun of you. and 'm sure you see that messages because this program he's says "contrac't with avril lavigne" and don't think im photographer or somethink like that im a canonical man. if you have problem's with some people's.dont worry about me.

Posted 7 years 4 months ago by yioboy

yioboy's picture

Avril lavigne! i hope in the future to see u in one movie to play from the begining until the end. the movie's who u plaing (fast_food_nation,over the herdge and the flock - i have it ofcuse) you play nice i don't say to u anything bad.just i like u and i hope to see u in a full movie.remeber me (george)

Posted 7 years 4 months ago by yioboy

yioboy's picture

Avril lavigne im the best fun of u!.you are the so much beaftiful girl(the best)i never see any girl just like u in my life realy!.your song's is cool i hear all day,and wash given to me more life (when i work out,when im goin a while,and ellse)by the way your new video clip "hot"(you are sexy!)is perfect and your new album (best deam thing)is excelent,the greatest song's how anever hear along ego...(hm?) i forget to tell you your new look is the best your so huny and beaftiful.i don't have problem with your look always like you. Avril if you read this message send me a message(yioboy@yahoo.gr)please i need to know if you have it.because i have a filing im talking to my self.if you see a wrong words is because i am from greese i live in athens and i don't now very well einglish but im goin to class for einglish.okay avril m' wating for you seeya!!!

Posted 7 years 4 months ago by yioboy

yioboy's picture

hellow yio

Posted 7 years 4 months ago by yioboy

yioboy's picture

avril lavigne yio!

Posted 7 years 4 months ago by yioboy

yioboy's picture

hey guys , somebody tell me that avril is coming 2 lebanon soon , in a conncert , so do u have any idea ?

Posted 7 years 5 months ago by NIZAR

NIZAR's picture

hey!!!i am ur biggest fan hey ur new song girlfriend really rocks!!!well i also like runaway from ur new album and i wish i could meant u.....

Posted 7 years 12 months ago by amna

amna's picture

I like the way she say's DID YOU I THINK THAT I WAS GONNA GIVE IT UP TO YOU...^__^and i like her hairstyle..color yellow...Avril is my favorite friendster-layouts...^__^because she has a pretty face..i like her Lifestyle...thats all..goodbye.

Posted 8 years 1 week ago by leo'rock[guitarist]

leo'rock[guitarist]'s picture

hi rock chick wats up u r looking so good with your husband . and i m waiting for your new brand album i love u so much.

Posted 8 years 8 months ago by armin

armin's picture

Alot of people are addressing Avril directly. Uh, Avril Lavigne does not own this site, I doubt she'd ever come on here, and if she did, she wouldn't have time to answer stupid questions that she's already answered.For the smart people on here: I know where you can download FREE Avril Lavigne music. http://www.alavigne.com.br/media/The website is not in English, but the titles of the song are. Left click on the song, Save Target As, and download! Or, right click on the song, click the link, and download it from Rapidshare.Also, www.avrilspirt.com is great. There are plenty of other fabulous fansites I know of, but I'm not going to list them all on here.To Any Avril Fans: Listen to music by Krystal Meyers. Anyone who likes Avril will love Krystal. I promise.To Any Avril Haters: Avril Lavigne is NOT punk and never said she was. And does it really matter now that she is girly?

Posted 8 years 8 months ago by UniqueFreak

UniqueFreak's picture

hi avril whats up avril? where u have been now a days?i missing u a lot.all my fren missing u .r u coming with a new album?

Posted 8 years 11 months ago by rana shweta

rana shweta's picture

avril where are you? i miss you! i miss your face. i miss you song! did you have a world tour? did you become a model??

Posted 9 years 3 months ago by ying