Dancing With The Stars: First Celebrity Eliminated
Dancing With the Stars loses its first celebrity in Monday Week 2 of the competition.
So who was the first to leave Dancing With the Stars? All will be revealed after these ten quick highlights from Monday, week 2:
Amber Riley performed a jive with partner Derek Hough.
1. Corbin Bleu's spectacular jive with Karina Smirnoff received two 8s and a 9 from the judges. It does seem slightly unfair considering his background but nevertheless he was a hit!
2. Amber Riley encountered the dreaded curse of the big breasted - they're always in the way. No less so than when the Glee star performed the jive with partner Derek Hough. Although they encountered some difficulties, the judges continued to mark her highly with three 8s.
3. Christiana Milian performed a gothic paso dobles, accompanied with Lady Gaga music.
4. Leah Remini has made the show a means of demonstrating how she has moved on from her Scientology days. She said: "I'm going through a personal big change for me and my family. The church is looking for me to fail so they can say to their parishioners, see what happens when you leave."
Leah Remini with her dance partner, Tony Dovolani.
5. Elizabeth Berkley, despite comments last week, managed to revert to her Showgirl days by performing a hip-shaking samba.
6. Bill Nye improved considerably from his performance last week. He continues to be a fan favourite owing to his 'fun' dances and attitude.
7. Reality star Snooki's performance was enjoyed by the judges but felt that her rumba lacked depth.
8. The other Bill (Engvall this time) performed another fun dance with partner Emma Slater.
9. The entire Osbourne clan, including Ozzy, showed up to support Jack. Jack sulked in rehearsals yet managed to perform an acceptable rumba.
10. Valerie Harper may need to take some time to rest, not only is she battling cancer but she suffered a knee injury. Yet another obstacle she had to overcome.
And the first to leave was...
Keyshawn Johnson! The former NFL player said "the experience of dance", gained during his stint on the show "is something amazing to me."
Keyshawn Johnson was eliminated.