Anthony Anderson and Arsenio Hall - The eighth annual George Lopez Celebrity Golf Classic presented by Sabra - Arrivals at Lakeside Golf Club - Toluca Lake, California, United States - Monday 4th May 2015
Donnie Wahlberg, Arsenio Hall, Joey McIntyre, Danny Wood, Jonathan Knight and Jordan Knight - New Kids on the Block's star unveiling ceremony on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at On the Walk of Fame on the Blvd - Hollywood, California, United States - Thursday 9th October 2014
The 58 year-old's return to hosting his own talk show lasted for only one season as CBS Television Distribution have decided to pull the plug.
'The Arsenio Hall Show' has been taken off-air for a second time.
The late-night talk show's future has been surrounded by speculation for weeks, but unfortunately CBS Television Distribution decided not to go ahead with a second season.
The cancelation comes as quite a quite a surprise because it was only this past February the network announced that it will be giving the show another run, but in the past three months something must have changed.
Continue reading: 'The Arsenio Hall Show' Cancelled After Just One Season
Prince's latest appearance left fans with a new track and assorted strangeness.
Prince has been on point with his cameos lately. Last month it was New Girl and on Wednesday, Prince dropped by The Arsenio Hall Show to get up close and personal, quite literally. Besides performing three songs - his new single FunkNRoll, She's Always in My Hair and Mutiny – and sitting down for a chat with Hall, he also went into the audience to take questions from fans, who had been lining up for hours for the chance. It was all very, well, it was very purple. But also, fans got to learn a whole lot more about the artist formerly known as the Artist, Formerly Known As Prince.
Expect more news, possibly related to the tour, soon.
For instance, did you know that his pet peeve is strangers touching his hair? "I was at an Oscars party," he said, "and people kept bumping into me. And it always seems to be dudes."
Jay Leno made a surprise appearance on 'The Arsenio Hall Show' to announce CBS has decided to renew it for a second season.
The 58 year-old, who hosted 'The Arsenio Hall Show' from 1989 to 1994, is going to be sticking around, as CBS want another season.
And it couldn't have been announced in a better way.
Arsenio Hall asks his viewers to contact NBC on his behalf because they neglected to mention him in their segment about Jimmy Fallon debuting as the host of "The Tonight Show."
Arsenio Hall was upset recently after being overlooked on a list of late night talk show hosts by NBC News Anchor Brian Williams. During Arsenio's show he stated his displeasure at being snubbed by the news reported and urged television viewers to contact the newsroom and complain.
Arsenio Hall Was Snubbed by Brian Williams
Brian Williams went on television Wednesday and apologized to Arsenio for not including him among his list of late night television hosts. The amends initiated by Williams to Arsenio included some jokes as he poked fun of other mishaps the network has made over the years.
Continue reading: Brian Williams Apologizes To Arsenio Hall After Snubbing Him
The 'Gravity' actress became emotional on Jay's penultimate show.
Sandra Bullock has expressed her sincere gratitude towards Jay Leno for his long-standing support over the years, even when she may not have necessarily deserved it. The outgoing host of The Tonight Show welcomed the Gravity actress for the penultimate episode of his talkshow before comedian Jimmy Fallon takes over hosting responsibilities.
Actress Sandra Bullock Has Expressed Her Gratitude Towards Jay Leno.
"When I saw you in Wrestling Earnest Hemingway, I looked at you the way I looks at my wife for the first time," Leno said. "You just popped and I went 'Oh my God, this person's going to be a big star' and it all came true," the sweet host added. Then it was Bullock's opportunity to say nice things in return, which came from the heart if her tears of emotion were anything to judge by.
Continue reading: Sandra Bullock Says Goodbye To Jay Leno In Tearful Homage [Video]
Sandra Bullock was on Leno tonight to give the host a proper sendoff.
Jay Leno is leaving The Tonight Show after his final show on Thursday to be replaced by Jimmy Fallon, but Leno’s farewell week has been a non-stop treat so far. Last night (Wednesday) saw an appearance by Sandra Bullock as the main guest, which quickly devolved into a teary-eyed compliment fest.
Leno is having a full week of farewell shows with some of his favorite guests through the years.
"You've always been so kind. That's saying a lot in this business, because we like to be mean," Bullock said. "There's not been one time you haven't treated me like I had something to offer – even when the film was awful and you knew it, you never let me see it in your eyes."
A 'Coming to America' sequel? Will it ever happen?
Murphy dropped by Hall's late-night talk show on Tuesday night and discussed the milestone anniversary, in which the host played Akeem's sidekick Semmi.
"I don't know if they say this to you, they say it to me because they know I need to money, but a lot of people say why was there never a Coming to America sequel?" Hall asked Murphy.
Continue reading: 'Coming To America' Sequel? Eddie Murphy And Arsenio Hall Talk Reunions
NCIS is about to return for its 11th season, but it will be Cote de Pablo's last.
Cote de Pablo's NCIS exit doesn't really concern Mark Harmon. In fact, the top-dog isn't even breaking a sweat, despite commentators labelling the transitional period a bit of a crisis for the CBS crime-drama.
De Pablo's exit came after her eight seasons on the popular show, though it still took CBS bosses - including Les Moonves - by surprise.
Speaking to Latina magazine about her departure, the actress said: "It was not an easy decision, not one taken lightly. I feel like I am leaving my family," she says in the September issue, on newsstands August 13.What I want to say most of all is thank you to the fans and to the people who have been so supportive of me and of the show, who have made the show the great success that it is."
Continue reading: Cote De Pablo's NCIS Exit Really Doesn't Concern Mark Harmon
In a rich week for news, it was Miley Cyrus once again at the head of things with a hugely controversial new video. Elsewhere, Universal finally showed its hand with regards to Jurassic Park 4, and the Dumb & Dumber sequel got underway.
Wrecking Ball: Hurtling through the pop world this week like a.well, wrecking ball, is of course Miss Miley Cyrus. The 20-year-old, who's been mired in controversy over the past few weeks, has turned things up a notch with the release of her new video, a collaboration with Terry Richardson. Check out the Wrecking Ball Video Here.
Jurassic World: Just when you thought Hollywood was done with taking risks, out comes the release date and title for the fourth instalment in the Jurassic Park franchise, Jurassic World. Directed by the relatively unknown filmmaker Colin Trevorrow (in blockbuster circles at least), this movie is sink or swim for Universal Pictures. Check out the Jurassic World details here.
"Roo, roo, roo!": 'The Arsenio Hall Show' is back!
Arsenio Hall has picked up where he left off nearly two decades ago on his late night entertainment show, The Arsenio Hall Show, which has been revived via syndication for a new generation after the original show ended in 1994. Hall tweeted to raise some excitement for his comeback, using the hashtag "#backisbeautiful."
He's Back! Get Those Fists Pumping!
The 57 year-old, who barely looks a year older than when he made his departure from his show, welcomed Paula Abdul, Chris Tucker, Snoop Dogg. Hall showed that his easy manner, sense of humor and energetic hosting skills had not been lost as he stepped back into a television genre now saturated with late night talkshow hosts and their comfy armchairs.
Continue reading: Arsenio Hall Is Back On TV Screens After 19 Years: "Back Is Beautiful"