Arnold Schwarzenegger is delighted to be making 'The Legend of Conan' after waiting so long to reprise the character.
Arnold Schwarznegger is excited about 'The Legend of Conan'
The 'Sabotage' actor is delighted to finally have a new installment of the series - which he previously starred in in 1982 and 1984 - underway because previously not having the right budget or director for the film made it difficult to take up offers to reprise his role as the muscular sword and sorcery hero.
He said: ''They said 'Do you want to play Conan? I thought 'Oh it will be great to be back' because it's all of the original characters.
''I've tried to do more Conan movies [ in the past], but the people who have owned the rights I didn't want to do Conan movies with, if they weren't on the level of big movies, you know it needed the budget behind it, the director behind it, then it can be a proper movie.''
Meanwhile, the 66-year-old actor also says he felt ''honoured'' to be offered the chance to return as the destructive cyborg in 'Terminator 5' next year despite critics who are concerned his age could jeopardise the continuity of the story.
He gushed: ''So the 'Terminator' movie came to me, and I felt very honoured and because there are people who they could have got to do it but they decided to cast me back in the film.''
Lil Wayne was reportedly ejected from a charity basketball game in St. Louis on Sunday...
The Clapton version will be included in band’s upcoming reissue of their ‘Sticky Fingers’ album.
LA soul collective The Internet unveil a new single entitled 'Special Affair'.
The long-long Star Wars movie, Black Angel, is to get a full-length remake with the help...
The band had fans worried they’d split earlier this week, when they abruptly left social media.
The ‘Year of Yes’ has so far been described as ‘surprising, hilarious, poignant, and accessible’.
The film has been savaged by critics, as well as coming under fire for its lack of racial diversity.