Du Beke and long term girlfriend Hannah Summers have been 'trying for years' to have children.
The 50-year-old star of the BBC One dancing competition has been dating Summers, the head of a telecommunications firm, for six years.
Anton Du Beke is expecting twins with long time girlfriend Hannah Summers
Continue reading: 'Strictly Come Dancing's' Anton Du Beke Expecting Twins
Arlene was sacked from the show in 2009 in favour of Alesha Dixon.
Former ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ judge Arlene Phillips could be set to make a long-awaited return to the show, to replace departing judge Len Goodman. Arlene was fired from the show in 2009 and replaced by the much younger Alesha Dixon, which at the time sparked an ageism row at the BBC.
Could Arlene Phillips make a return to ‘Strictly’
But now bosses are said to be eager for Arlene to return, as the replacement for Len Goodman who will leave after the upcoming series. A source told The Sun: “Producers have a limited pool to pick from for Len’s replacement and they know that Arlene would be a shock to the audience but they would love it."
Continue reading: Is Arlene Phillips Set To Return To 'Strictly Come Dancing'?
50 year old du Beke, a professional dancer on the show since 2004, is being mooted as Goodman's replacement from next year.
A former professional dancer on ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ has strongly hinted that the BBC already knows that Len Goodman’s replacement on the judging panel will be Anton Du Beke, claiming that, although it won’t be announced yet, it is a “done deal”.
Trent Whiddon, who has only taken part in one series of ‘Strictly’ back in 2014 when he was partnered with Pixie Lott and made it as far as the 11th week of the show, spoke to The Mirror on Thursday evening (July 28th) at the premiere of his former dance partner’s new show ‘Breakfast at Tiffany’s’ in the West End.
Anton du Beke with 'Strictly' celeb partner Katie Derham in December 2015
Len Goodman announced his departure from the show after 12 years earlier this month.
Former ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ judge Alesha Dixon has ruled out retuning to the show, after head judge Len Goodman leaves next year. Dixon, a former Mirrorball trophy winner, joined the ‘Strictly’ judging panel in 2009 before leaving the show for 'Britain's Got Talent’.
Alesha Dixon has ruled out a return to ‘Strictly’.
Speaking at the AOL Build UK event on Friday, Dixon said: “No I'm certainly not going back. For me it's about moving forward and actually I'm really sad that Len is leaving but I totally understand. I had a great catch up with Bruno Tonioli recently and it's a massive deal because he's been there from the start.”