'Salt' star Angelina Jolie has been named Hollywood's Top-Earning Actress of 2009 by Forbes magazine, after she made $27 million in the past 12 months.
Angelina Jolie has topped Forbes magazine's annual list of Hollywood's Top-Earning Actresses.
The 'Salt' star raked in an impressive $27 million between June 2008 and June 2009.
In a statement, the magazine said: "Much of Angelina's earnings came from her share of the profits on 'Wanted', but she also scored a fat upfront cheque for 'Salt', an action film originally slated to star Tom Cruise, in which Jolie plays a CIA agent who is accused of being a Russian spy."
The magazine compiled the list after speaking to agents, managers, producers and lawyers.
Money earned from clothing, perfume or accessories lines was also taken into account.
As usual, the actresses earned significantly less than their male counterparts. This year's top-earning actor Harrison Ford earned $65 million, $38 million more than Angelina.
The top 10 actors earned a combined total of $393 million, compared with the actress' earnings of $183 million.
Forbes magazine's top 10 Top-Earning Actresses of 2009:
1. Angelina Jolie, $27 million
2. Jennifer Aniston, $25 million
3. Meryl Streep, $24 million
4. Sarah Jessica Parker, $23 million
5. Cameron Diaz, $20 million
6. Sandra Bullock, $15 million
6. Reese Witherspoon, $15 million
8. Nicole Kidman, $12 million
8. Drew Barrymore, $12 million
10. Renee Zellweger, $10 million