Jamie Oliver's London home has been burgled.
The celebrity chef and his family - wife Jules and their four children - were not at the £7 million Primrose Hill property when the break-in occurred on October 2.
The intruders are believed to have accessed the home via the garage and stole two electrical items from the basement.
A spokesman for Jamie said: ''There was a break-in at the basement next to Jamie's main house - he also owns the basement - and two electrical items were stolen.
''Nothing was 'ransacked'. There's no indication that 'thousands of pounds-worth' of goods were taken. None of the family were in the house at the time. And all this happened almost two weeks ago now.''
Jamie and his family - who are believed to be planning a move to a £10 million property in nearby Hampstead - were at their home in Essex during the robbery.
Police are currently investigating the incident at the eight-bedroom home.
A Metropolitan Police spokesperson said: ''Police were called to an address on Friday October 2 shortly after 9pm after a member of the public reported that a door to the property was open.
''Officers attended and went inside the property and found that the premises had been burgled. Items were removed from the address.''